Whenever a woman walks into a hair parlor, she faces the confusion of which hairstyle she should opt for. Several hairstyles go well with any kind of hair, and that adds on to her confusion. If the women have medium or long hair, then this article will help her understand the different hairstyles that can be done with these two types of hairs. Finally, she will be able to make a good decision about it.
If you are looking for some assistance in person, the best person to help you is your hairstylist. If you are still looking for some additional assistance with the different types of hairstyles, here is an assorted list just for you.
Best hair styles for medium length hair
- The slight side parting: The best hairstyle for you is the slight side parting if you want to keep it simple. You can go for a blunt shoulder-length if the shape of your face is rectangular or square. The parting allows the hair to cover the large forehead and the wide cheekbones. To add on to the look, you can have thin side bangs as well.
- The incomplete mess with wavy hairs: If you want to increase your hair volume, you can opt for simple waves. However, in this hairstyle, you need to go for incomplete and messy waves. For this style, use your curler for five seconds, and then run your fingers through your hair as it cools down. You can part your hair to one side to make it look longer.
- The gradual lob: The basic attribute of a gradual lob is that it is long in the front and short in the back. This hairstyle can be used for any hair length. Although it goes best with medium hair. Instead of going for a parting, mess your hair to get the best look for you.
Best hair styles for long hair
- Twisted Bun: You have long hair, but is finding a problem to maintain it during the summer because of the heat and the dust? The twisted bun is an attractive hairstyle for you. All you need to do is to part your hair, tie it like shoelaces at the back of your head, and twist and roll the ends into a circular bun. You can fix the hair with U pins or bobby pins.
- Hidden Plaits: This hairstyle is a unique combination of ponytail and braid. If you want to get this style, form a braid using a few hairs, and tie the ponytail with the rest of it. Let the braid peek out of your ponytail to give you this exquisite look.
- Scarf Braid: If you know how to tie a braid, then this hairstyle will look so simple for you! All you need to have is a scarf, which you will use with your hair while you are making the braid. In the end, you will be amazed at your retro look.
These are some of the hairstyles that you can follow with your medium or long hair. If you want to have any of them, talk to your hair stylist and get the job done.